March 02, 2005

It's a Jazz Thing


It's a Jazz Thing
Originally uploaded by MontaukRider.











Jazz is cool, hot, and everything in-between. Jazz is music in motion; it thus is something else to listen to while cruising on the Montauk.

"It's a Jazz Thing" is also one of the hottest Podcast streams out there. "Dubber," of Wolf Radio, New Zealand, indirectly from his new digs in Great Britain, streams out the nicest assortment of music you could ever want to hear. (See my link in the sidebar).

Tonight's show is mellow, cruisey. I just want to curl up before a nice fire and dream of Summer to come. Ah, that gilded time when all this New Hampshire snow will be gone, and our roads will entice me for a Jazz Cruise. I'm ready. Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the show! It's beach weather in NZ, where most of the show's listeners are... so even though it's snowing outside here as I type - that's what I'm choosing music for.

    Best music for open road biking: Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers' 'Fuller Love'. Sensational. It will make you both fast and invincible.

    ReplyDelete