September 12, 2006

THE ZEN OF JOURNEY PLANNING

Tour planning comes in two flavors: Vanilla--for those long-planned special trips, and Spicy Sangria Especial--for those more immediate journeys of the now.

One's anticipation of a journey, whether Vanilla or Sangria E, should be nothing short of exhilarating. I find myself aquake with anticipation of an unknown I am about to encounter. It is a good feeling. If I were a map, I'd liken it to the intersection of Adventure Ave. and Wonderment Way.


People like me adore anticipations before a ride. Expectations we raise not, only enthusiasm for the "what might be."

I ask this: Without enthusiasm what kind of a world would it be? Is it not the dreamers who move others to seek a better world tomorrow? I salute such dreamers.

Time to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment